- Lightweight aluminum access door for walls and ceilings
- Mitered aluminum frame provides an architecturally pleasing appearance
- Aluminum door panel is lined with 3/4" polystyrene insulation
- All aluminum construction is ideal for exterior applications, and specific interior applications where corrosion or moisture are a concern
- Gasketing between the door and frame
LT-4000 Access Door Specifications:
Door: .064”, flush to edge of frame, 1-5/16” mitered aluminum extrusion flange
Mounting Frame: .080“, 1-1/2” deep
Hinge: Doors with width 24” or less to have concealed pin hinge. Doors with width over 24” to have continuous aluminum piano hinge with exposed knuckle, set to open to 180 degrees.
Insulation: 3/4” Type 3 Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Foil Lined Insulation, with a 3.18 R Value.
Gasket: 1/8” x 3/8” closed cell neoprene gasketing
Standard Latch: Screwdriver operated cam latch
Optional Latches/Locks: cylinder lock & key
Finish: Mill finish