- Assures a tight seal without obstruction in the air system
- Insulated door panel, along with the gasketing between the door and frame
- 5/8” notched knock over tabs on the inside of the frame provide for easy installation
- These doors are designed for use in LOW to medium pressure up to 3” static W.G.
- Aluminum, stainless steel, cylider lock & key, HASP + staple, L-handle
HD-5070 Duct Access Door Specifications:
Material: Galvanized steel, double panel
Door: 24 gauge
Mounting Frame: 24 gauge with 5/8" notched knock over tabs
Gasketing: 1/8" thick by 1/2" wide closed cell neoprene gasketing between door and frame and also between frame and duct
Hinge: Continuous aluminum piano hinge
Insulation: Door panel filled with 2" fiberglass insulation (7.7 R factor), compressed into 1".
Latch: Self tightening, hand operated cam latch