- Maintains the fire rating of a 2 hour floor ceiling assembly
- Designed for interior applications
- Flush aluminum diamond plate cover
- Warnock Hersey International 2 hour fire rating
- Tested to NFPA 288 ; ASTM E 119
FRFD Floor Door Specifications:
Material: Aluminum door & top frame ; Stainless steel bottom frame, hinges & hardware
Door: 1/4" aluminum diamond plate reinforced for live load of 150 pounds/per sq. ft.
Frame: 3” x 3“ x 1/4" aluminum top frame with thermal break 3 1/2” x 2” x 11gauge stainless steel bottom frame
Insulation: Two - 1” thick layers of ceramic blanket insulation attached to bottom frame
Hinge: Type 316 stainless steel continuous piano hinge
Opening Device: Door panel opens to 90 degrees. Automatic hold open arm with red vinyl grip keeps door in open position to ensure safe egress. Stainless steel compression springs provide lift assistance. U.L. listed 165 degree fusible link is provided for automatic closing and latching in the event of smoke or fire.
Latch: Stainless steel slam latch assembly with interior release