For installation in drywall ceilings requiring concealing of the door panel consistent to surroundings
For use in Fire Rated Ceilings that needs tested and certified doors having Fire Resistance Rating of 90 minutes.
- Recessed reinforced insulated door fitted with 5/8” Fire-rated drywall.
- Concealed hinge & self-centering device ensures seamless appearance in ceiling
- Self-closing & self-latching door mechanism
- Perforated Frame ensures trouble-free application of skim coat to edge of the door
- Zinc coated steel provides superior corrosion resistance
- Testing Standards – CAN ULC S101-14, ASTM E119-16 and NFPA 251
FWC-5015 Access Door Specifications:
Door: Steel-22 Gauge recessed fitted with 5/8” thick drywall suitable to accept skim coat finish on site.
Door Frame: Steel-22 Gauge press bent for strength and rigidity with pre-punched flanges for convenient mounting and accepting skim coat finish on site
Fire Rating (Ceilings): Meets 90 minutes Fire Resistance Rating in accordance with CAN ULC S101-14, ASTM E119-16 and NFPA 251
Latch: Self-latching bolt, operated by flush key
Finish: Satin coat steel